Sunday 15th Feb

unnamed

We determined our best bet was to wait and see if cloudbase lowered sufficiently for the airfield to poke out the top and allow flying to commence. It didn’t.

About the Author: pete smith

DCFI, Full Cat, Owns 737, a Nimbus 2c with Jim & N, a Janus Ce with Claire. Flying since 1996.

Leave a Reply

Shalbourne Gliding

Shalbourne Gliding